Thanks to theimprobablerunner for nominating me for a Leibster award. As for what that is, it is award you pass on in order to give kudos to new blogs/bloggers. The rules of the Liebster award are as follows:
-Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them.
-Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
-Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
-Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
-Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them
I was asked these questions:
1) As a teenager, what was your most shameful celebrity crush?
This is tough, because I’m not really ashamed, but I’d have to say Peter Wingfield who played Methos in The Highlander: The Series. I thought he had a nice tush, and I like big noses.
2) Pies, sweet or savoury?
Yes! I like pie, all pies. I don’t have a birthday cake; I have a birthday pie. Not to mention I was born on Pi day (which I may or may not use as an excuse to eat pie)…
3) Free healthcare, yes or no?
I like it in theory, but it’s still got too many kinks despite the fact that the government has had years to set it up.
4) How many pairs of trainers do you own?
Two, because I’m poor at the moment. It’s on my agenda to get more, but it will have to wait until after the holidays (or maybe I can get one for a present). I am madly in love with my sketchers GoRun.
5) What is the drunkest you’ve ever been?
I was too blacked out to remember! Actually, I think it was the time when my friend told me about a drink from Thailand that was said, “one and you’re drunk, two you’re under the table, and three you’re gone.” 5 shots with a redbull… After two, my family hid my sandwich (which I couldn’t find so I made more x 3) and told someone to make the next one and I didn’t mention the redbull. I didn’t notice the difference…
6) What is the most gadgety piece of sports equipment you own?
Someone gave me a reebok watch/HR combo. I haven’t used it yet, but I just replaced the batteries.
7) Your favourite music album
I like music, so this is like the never static thing, but if I thought all time, it would be the Savage Garden EP.
8) Movie currently in your dvd player/last watched
Surprisingly, I’m not much for movies. Last one I watched was on tv; it was an x-men movie. The last movie I bought for myself wuld be Pandorum.
9) Have you had any tweets from celebs? If so who?
Don’t tweet. I do have a twitter, which I tried exclusively to tweet with Tosh.0.
10) cat or dog person?
Cat. I have 2. They’re Munchkins, one standard and one non-standard.
My nominations are:
4- Lydia Rogers
5- Soul Scrub
My 10 Questions are:
1) What is the dream place you would love to vacation at?
2) What is something you have always wanted to try but have never had the opportunity to?
3) Everyone has an inane talent. What is your silly talent?
4) Assuming you have a Facebook, what type of person is the main component of your friends list?
5) What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten?
6) Describe your favorite breakfast.
7) If you could become any superhero, who would you be?
8) What is the strangest thing you wanted to be while growing up?
9) What is something your humorously bad at?
10) Do you people watch?